I’m a regular contributor to a number of publications inside and outside the United States.
My nonfiction work has appeared in the Washington Post, Elle, Esquire magazine, Nature, The International Journalists Network, The New Arab, and others.
I write about digital media, Middle East Politics, and the hectic but rewarding journey of parenting.
Below are links to some of my published work:
- Not a token: The Arab artists joining the unstoppable NFT caravan The New Arab
- Arab healthcare innovation responds to pandemic Nature Middle East
- Would you let a stranger kiss your child? How parenting differs overseas The Washington Post
- The trials and tribulations of raising bilingual children in suburban America The Washington Post
- Tips for pitching and covering stories about religion – The International Journalists Network
- A look at life in modern Amman Book review published in The Jordan Times.
Click here to see my Huffington Post column.
My short stories have appeared in Geometry, The Timerbline Review, and Fjords.