Inspired by And Far Away, here are some of my confessions:
- I’m very clumsy. I bump into things, drop almost everything I carry and I’m always zoned out
- I’m a very bad driver and have been in a number of minor accidents. I quit driving after I got engaged.
- I can’t sew. My mom used to take care of my missing buttons, now my husband does.
- I only learned to cook last year.
- I used to speak really fast, causing me to stutter. As I grew older, I learned to slow down a bit.
- I quit playing the violin after ten years for no real reason.
- I hardly do any exercise and I keep gaining weight.
- I’m extremely hard on myself. If I was born in the right era I’d have been a self-flagellator.
- I have no sense of direction whatsoever. After 15 months in Doha, I can still get lost in our neighborhood.
- I can’t seem to get enough of watching movies.
- I’m very unorganized and can be messy sometimes.
- I’m an insomniac and have been since I was thirteen.
- I’m very impatient with a very short attention span.
- I never blush.
Ok. There you have it. I would understand if, after reading this, you’d never want to visit this blog again!